Sunday, December 23, 2007

More bits and bytes than brains I think

I am being towed into the electronic domain of internet savvy bit by bit, byte by byte and pixel by pixel. I started this blog which I am enjoying very much, and now I have been inducted into the vblog population. I have filed my fingerprints onto the REVVER site http://www.revver.com/ under the name, you guessed it, TRAVELINYETI. There are some fun and informative MINUTE MESSAGES you can check out.
... So who do I give credit to for my newly found knowledge? My son-in-law (The Hot Springs Guy). He is patient and cool with my many questions all though it is much to soon to see if I will thank him or curse him. But I am gobbling up e-stuff now as if it were ice cream and pizza. I do suffer from frequent e-overload sometimes trying to keep up with the speed of satellite. I have decided to figure out my e-niche and e-njoy that part of it and leave the rest to the
e-xperts. Oh yeah, I just heard of this new thing called, uhh UTUB , no ... UTUBE, Think I'll give it a whirl.

Just wanted to touch basis with the world and wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS to Sokker Grrl and the Hot Springs Guy.

No comments: